Go Ahead, Put Your Feet Up!
The fact is, for any AC or heating system to maintain prolonged performance and low utility bills, you need regular upkeep. Command Comfort makes it easy for you. With our Extended Comfort Club, we’ll help keep your system in tip-top shape, even if we didn’t install it (although, we hope we did!).
- Reduce your operating cost over the lifetime of your system
- Prevent a system failure when you need it the most
- Lower your utility bills
- Take the stress out of maintaining your HVAC systems
We Have a Plan for Every Budget
*Up to 2 diagnostic calls per year.**Not to be combined with other offers/promotions
Joining is Easy!
1. Contact Us
Give us a call or fill out the form below. We’ll be in touch to help you determine which plan is right for you.
2. Choose a Plan
Once you’ve decided, it’s time to start raking in the benefits. Our team will schedule your first tune-up with one of our technicians.
Put your feet up, knowing your home comfort systems will be taken care of for life.
5-Star Service Is What We Do
Two technicians arrived more than on time! I appreciate their professionalism, knowledge and expert explanations I was given with regard to the system as well as the service agreements. The maintenance service was done with outstanding skill leaving me confident that the work performed was done correctly and to Command Comfort standards. Both technicians were efficient and helpful. Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you again!
— Teri Murashige
Residential mini-split systems
Residential central heating and air Conditioning systems
Light commercial HVAC systems
Commercial VRF systems
What you get as an Extended Comfort Club member:
For an investment as low as $16 a month, members get:
- A detailed inspection by a certified professional
- Flush drain lines to prevent water damage
- Check and clean or replace filters (cost of filters not included)
- Monitor refrigerant levels as necessary
- Test critical electrical components so we can catch potential failures before they occur